CHEMEX TWISTED GLASS HANDLEBREWER
Beautiful new 6 cup (30 oz) Chemex brewer with colorful glass handle.
Please note: color selection varies. Let us pick for you!
How to brew a 6 cup Chemex:
- Heat water to 200 degrees (just off boil).
- Place square filter in brewer with 3 folds towards the pouring spout.
- Dampen filter and discard this water.
- Place 48-50 grams of coffee (roughly 4-5 tablespoons), ground Medium-Coarse, in filter and shake to level.
- Add 100 grams water in slow concentric circles, gently saturating all grounds. Wait 30-45 seconds for bloom to subside.
- In a circular motion, starting from the center of the grounds and working your way out (then back in), add 300 grams more water. Try to maintain consistent flow.
- Add 200 grams of water every 45 seconds until you have reached an input of 800 grams of water.
- Brewing should be complete in 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove the filter and spent grounds. Swirl carafe to fully blend extracted coffee and enjoy!