ORIGAMI DRIPPER (Medium)BREWER
Elegant and colorful porcelain pour-over brewer for 2-4 cup brew
Pair with Origami Dripper Holder, sold separately
How to brew like a pro with the Origami Dripper:
Makes 12 ounces
- Heat water to 200 degrees (just off boil).
- Place Origami, Kalita or Hario V60 4-cup filter in dripper and dampen filter with hot water.
- Secure dripper in holder (sold separately) and place on top of cup.
- Position cup with brewer on scale.
- Place 28 grams coffee, ground Fine, in filter.
- Tare scale.
- Gently pour 2 ounces water in concentric circles.
- Wait 30 seconds for bloom to subside.
- Pouring in concentric circles, gently add water in 4 ounce pulses until scale registers 14 ounces.
- Total brew time should be 3:30 to 4:00 minutes.